Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Please Respond by Wednesday 7/27

This page will act as a the main page through which you can access all of your Soc. 149 classmates' blogs. I will make a list of everyone's blogs on the right-hand side of the page so that you can come here to easily browse through blogs and leave your required weekly comments.  In order for me to create links to all of your new blogger accounts, I will need you to reply to this post with your new blog url. Please do so by Wednesday 7/27, and I'll have the list of blogs up shortly thereafter. Thanks, and I look forward to reading your blog entries over the course of the Summer!

18 comments:

  1. Hey Prof. Armstrong, here's my URL.
    http://nkumamoto.blogspot.com/

    Nick Kumamoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://lherbst149.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://jnotesoci149.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://marmengaud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://moberti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://jonnyfc2.blogspot.com/

    -Jon Campos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's the link to my blog:
    http://theshmucas.blogspot.com/

    Lucas Lam

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://shimenookamoto.blogspot.com/

    Stanley Himeno-Okamoto

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://drtfelix.blogspot.com/

    Dominique Felix

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dr. Armstrong here is mine:

    http://balbinaguajardo.blogspot.com/

    Balbina Guajardo Ibarra

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://twilliamsmedia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://ColyarLifeIsGood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sahiba Sethi

    http://sksethi19.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete